Your privacy is very important to us, as it is important for you to know how we collect, use and share information about you. In this policy we have the following sections:
- Who are we
- Personal data collection and processing
- Personal data recipients
- Rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection
- Cookies policy
- Social networks
- Express consent
- Regulatory basis
1.- Who are we
We inform you that the person responsible for all the information you provide us through this website is:
Name of the entity: Agrupación Empresarial Innovadora de Fabricantes de Muebles y Afines de la Región de Murcia - AMUEBLA
Address: Calle Gaviota 2, 30010, Murcia (Spain)
Telephone number: 968 75 20 40
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereafter THE COMPANY
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulations, hereinafter GDPR), the company will attend in the email box available at the address email@example.com or through the telephone number 968 75 20 40.
2.- Collection and processing of personal data
The personal data that you provide us during the registration procedure and those data that are subsequently required with obligatory character, will be the minimum necessary so that THE COMPANY can offer you its services and its processing will have as purpose the management of your requests and provide you the access to the courses to which you have registered. The legal basis for this processing will be to allow THE COMPANY to fulfil its obligations towards its clients. If you have previously given your express consent, we will use your email address to send you commercial communications. You can unsubscribe from them at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for it in the email with that commercial communication.
Unless you expressly consent to the continued use of your personal data, they will be blocked once the query has been resolved or the service requested has been provided. Your personal data will be erased after the legally established period for the fulfilment of our commercial and fiscal obligations, as long as you have not expressly authorised the continuation of its use.
3.- Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be transferred to the partner organisations of the project. This transfer is necessary in order to provide you with access to the courses.
4.- Rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection on your personal data, addressing with the reference “Protection of personal data”, free of charge, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the mentioned mailbox we will attend all the doubts and claims relative to the processing of your personal data that are presented to you. Occasionally we may require you to confirm your identity by sending a copy of your identity document. All those concerned by our data processing may, in the event that they do not agree with the explanations given, file a complaint with the control authority corresponding to their domicile.
5.- Cookies policy
The cookies used by our website are:
Registration cookies: which are generated once the user has registered or has subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him on the websites and services for the following purposes:
- Keep the user identified so that, if you close a service or web, the browser or computer and at some other time or another day re-enter the service or web, will remain identified, thus facilitating navigation without having to re-identify. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the “Exit” function, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the website will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorised to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- In addition, some services may use third party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user registers for a service with the credentials of a social network or third party identification system, it authorises the user to store a persistent cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees him access to the web until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the web through social networks or third party identification system by updating their preferences in the social network specified.
Analytic Cookies: each time a User visits a website or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, comScore and similar) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the COMPANY's services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives are to allow anonymous identification of users through the “Cookie”, identify anonymously the most attractive content for users and know if the user repeats its actions.
Advertising Cookies: this type of cookies allow to extend the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the webs of THE COMPANY. Among others, it stores the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, interaction with them, or browsing patterns and/or user behaviour as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they make it possible to offer advertising in line with the interests of the user.
You can withdraw at any time your consent related to this Cookies Policy by removing them from the storage of your computer (computer or mobile device) through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will create cookies as soon as you visit our website. Please note that all browsers allow you to change your browser settings.
6.- Social networks
Through our website you can access the social networks Facebook, Twitter or Youtube whose access is open to all users. In these social networks the user can register and follow us for free. Here the user can follow our activities, know opinions, access photos and videos... The user must be aware that these social networks are independent of the COMPANY, these social networks are open (they are visible to all users of the social network) and privacy policies are set by each of the social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube... depending on each case). The COMPANY does not own these social networks.
7.- Express consent
If you have previously given your express consent, we will use your email address to send commercial communications. You can unsubscribe from them at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided in the email with that communication.
8.- Regulatory basis
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce (LSSI).
- Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD).